Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

How To Get Gold Dragon For Wyrm Race

How To Get Auricion Wyrm Race

In some case, few people get it for FREE.
For above case, many people CANNOT BELIEVE it.
In many case, I manage to get if for FREE.
For my case, many people CANNOT BELIEVE it too.

How come I buy this if it is ONLY open for VIP 6 and above?
HACK? UNREALISTIC?
Of course I did it for FREE.

Yellow dragon again!
Today:

I would like to share this information with you
I will show this in limited time
This is not suitable for those who can directly buy it
As a free player, here you go...



psss....make this secret

this will going for a few days. 
Hurm..., maybe hours. depend on me :p

To view the trick, 
you need to click the link below.
Complete an easy game.


and Yes!
Easy game create for FUN!
Game Instruction: hold right-click mouse at the beginning until the end of point and release. Immediately hold right-click mouse until the end of point. 
Focus!
Do it until the end of game!

It totally FREE!
No Survey! No Mobile Subscribe! No Hack Software!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...